- Installation On Demand: Install only the required package for maximum system efficiency and system safety. As excess software packages not only occupy disk space but also bring potential security risks to the server. Do not install any third-party package until verified.
- Independent Partitions to Applications: Recommended to assign individual partitions to applications. So that even if any partition gets destroyed, it will not affect the data of others and can minimize the loss caused by system crashes.
- Root Password: The root password must contain a mix of uppercase-lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Thus, to make it secure against dictionary attacks.
- Avoid logging into the system directly with the ROOT account.
- Regularly update the system to fix lags or bugs.
You must log in to post a comment.