Cheap, Good Support, Reliable, Fast Response
- Solution (whether it matches the requirements)
- Technical infrastructure (financial and technical muscle of the company)
- Consumer feedback
Services and Support are the two main things and then the rates.
1. Support: Good support is really important. What happens if their servers fail?
2. Uptime: No point in having an account, with a site you can’t visit is there?
3. Price: Why pay bucket loads for nothing? Make a good price.
Price is most important thing for me.
reliability, reliabilty and once again, reliability
1) Support : No matter Hosting Companies offer very cheap plans , the question is “Do the Hosting Company Provide 24X7 Reliable Support ?”
So support should be the topmost criterion to choose any host
2) Uptime : This is another major Aspect that should taken into consideration.
3) Feedbacks : Does your host get backs to you , to ensure everything is working fine with your site , are you facing any issues.
No matter unless you open a support ticket or get back to them on Live chat for support.
A hosting Company should monitor every accounts if they have any problems and contact them monthly if they are having any issues.
So the above 3 aspects should be considered while choosing any host.
I would have to go with
2, Human Contact
In my opinion
1. 24/7 support